, not me.Below are some of my favorite lines that I've ever written, each taken from a certain fic of mine. Anyone who manages to guess all the fics they are respectively from will get a drabble (of any specified fandom I'm familiar with) when my writer's block finally decides to take its leave.
1) It is a well-established fact that God will not have sex with You.
i)Hyundai Sonata (Elantra was taken, imagine that) was often told that he looked more like a ball-jointed doll owned by an epileptic scissor fetishist, as his long dark hair was more frizzy than crimped.
ii) One could hear the muffled voices of an irate janitor on the other end, shouting something along the lines of,"you crummy little kids if you don't open this door in ten seconds I'm-a gonna bring the hatchet and break the bloody door down….once I find the bloody hatchet…and the keys…damn you smart kids, you couldn't watch TV like everyone else could you?!"
3) It had patterns for people to look at and entertain themselves with while Mr Freud concluded that everyone who looked at the patterns had some sexual fixation.
4) Liam asked if it was worth it: Struggling through Death's realm, dragged down by outstretched arms and overwhelming guilt; deafened by the wails of the murdered and wronged; gouged blind by the claws of his ghosts; fatigued by the sweet call of eternal rest; all for the sake of unfinished business and to make a buttery, gooey, crumbly mess at the dining table on Sundays.
5) Apparently the amount of clothing a person wears is directly proportional to their mental capability.
6) i) “I don’t know what happened because I was unconscious, but I think it has something to do with the twelve empty cans of 100-Plus at the waiting bench.”
ii) “Are you sure? He looks like a Legendary Village Idiot.”
7) Then there were the disgruntled nutjobs, stressed at their workload and low rank and called the place “HELL” which just brought all sorts of disturbing connotations and controversies to the scandal-hungry media, who in turn had a field day highlighting the corruption, discrimination, and inequality of the common workers.
Places you can start guessing:http://ghostpunque.wordpress.com/http://j-ko.deviantart.comhttp://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=dmjewelle&keyword=22+Themes+challenge&filter=all
They ALL come from these anyway.